Sunday 27 October 2013

Halloween

Hello,

I hope all is well with you and you are gearing up for a great Halloween this year. 

I just wanted to share some of my fantastic photos from my friends Halloween party this weekend. We had such a smashing time and there were some really FAB costumes. See for yourself...

This is me in my Minnie Mouse outfit - not particularly scary but was a great costume. 

Me and my Boyfriend, Joe. He didn't dress up but we do pull some odd faces together <3 

Me and my BESTIE Amyy :) Cavegirl and Minnie have fun times together - who'd have thought it!? 

Host #1 going all out for Halloween as 'Carrie' 

A great gang of friends going out in style :) 

Some of the fabulous ladies at party #2

Me trying out the cavegirl's club :) 

Host #2 from Game of Thrones :P 

Some more amazing people :) 

Me and my one in a million brother :) 

I hope you've enjoyed my little album of Halloween piccys. I had such an amazing night <3 

What are you doing for Halloween...? 









No comments:

Post a Comment