Monday 21 October 2013

Nail Art Productivity

This week I have tried my hand at nail art! Inspired first by the upcoming holiday of Halloween, then I focused on Autumn and created my own nail art. 

Since getting into painting nails over the summer, I purchased nail art brushes to develop my hobby further and get my creative juices flowing! They're nothing professional looking but I've enjoyed producing them and am slightly proud ^_^ 

So without further ado, I will share my photos of my Halloween and Autumn inspired nail art wheels. I trust you will be able to see which one is which! 



I hope you have enjoyed my designs. If this is something you're into please contact me and share your nail art designs :) 
Twitter: @amieblinks
or comment in the box below... 


No comments:

Post a Comment