Tuesday 20 August 2013

10 Facts | Meet The Blogger

I think when you're reading a blog it's important to know a little bit about the Blogger; interests, background, occupation - just so you know if you can relate well to them. So here are 10 facts about me you wouldn't know unless you read this blog... 



1. I was born in Oxford and raised in a town called Bicester. Growing up here was exciting as there were plenty of friends to be made and fun to be had. I remember building dens out of crates, painting my Mum's shed with my friends, playing 40/40 in, hanging around fields in vast groups, attending and performing music gigs but most importantly, it's here I made my friends for life <3 

2. My dream since I was a little girl has been to teach. I love consuming knowledge from books, blogs, websites, videos, etc and then passing that knowledge on. So, luckily for me, I have been accepted on to a PGCE (post-graduate certificate in Education) course which will allow me to be a qualified teacher in just two years. I am so excited and this will probably be something I blog about... a lot!

3. Recently, I have unearthed my passion for writing again. In the last month I have taken on two voluntary jobs for two magazines as a music reviewer, I am studying towards a writing books for children course and have even started my own YA novel based on a dream I had. On top of this I am committing myself to write this blog. 

4. I love the smell of petrol, MacDonalds nuggets and One Million for him. I don't know why! 

5. I love baking and scold myself often for not doing it enough! Although I worry if I keep baking my waistline will keep growing!  

6. My favourite thing to do is go on holiday. I was lucky as a child as my Mum and Nanny took me and my older Brother everywhere! I've been to Spain, the Canary Islands, New York, Cyprus, Turkey, just to name a few! My next places I want to visit are; India and more of America.

7. My past nicknames (have come in high numbers) include; Monobob (because I used to be obsessed with black and white), Amie Lee (I love Amy Lee - Evanescence), Ames, Pixie, Bames, Amie 'she panics at the disco' (My surname used to be Szczepanik), amie-lou (middle name is Louise) and Amie-la-bob. 

8. My Mum and My Brother are the two most important people in my life. My Mum because she raised me and Adam on her own and is the strongest most inspirational person I have ever met! My brother, Adam, because quite simply, he is my best friend. <3 

9. If I could change one thing about myself I'd ask for skinnier thighs. Apparently it runs in the Johnson family to have chubby thighs! :( 

10. Finally, I am currently waiting on some deliveries because I am about to start my own Mobile nail shellac business. I can't decide on whether to call it 'Perfect Ten' or 'Dressy Digits'... 
What do you think I should call it? Leave your comments below :)

And, since you know 10 facts about me I'd love you to leave a random fact about yourself... xXx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you have quite a lot going on between writing for magazines, writing a blog, writing a story, going to school, and starting your own Mobile nail shellac business! I don't know how you can do it all! haha. But oh, I'd go with... Perfect Ten? I don't know, both are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, somehow I manage all of this alongside a f/t job!! But I love to be busy and always try to remain motivated so little things like writing, blogging and reviewing helps. :)
    Thank you for your feedback, it's very appreciated. x

    ReplyDelete