Monday 26 August 2013

"Dressy Digits"

Amazingly, today has been so productive for a bank holiday Monday! "Dressy Digits" (my mobile shellac nail business) has now launched it's very own website (http://amieblinks.wix.com/dressydigits) after an afternoon of nail crafting and photography... 


Three friends helped me today, allowing me to shellac their nails with my designs and take photos for my new website. It was such an exciting process and one I am becoming more and more proud of. 

My business "Dressy Digits" is a Shellac only, mobile nail service operating in my hometown of Bicester, England. I started it up as a money raising idea but have quickly fallen in love with the art side of the business. I enjoy painting nails, talking through with my customers about the treatment process, whilst listening to their stories. It's interesting and making me very happy. It's a wonderful thing to find something you thrive in doing whilst being paid to do it. Many of my hobbies have lead to this; singing has bought me into a band (In Your Honour) which I plan to blog about soon. My love for teaching and my caring nature has located me in different schools looking after pupils with special needs, but also teaching my favourite subject - Drama. It's amazing what you can achieve with just a hobby. A fantastic process of watching something so little grow into something so delightful. 

If you would like some more information on my shellac business or about Shellac itself you can click the link above to connect to my website or just comment in the box below and I'll be more than happy to answer any queries. 

For now, I will leave you with my favourite shots from todays photo shoot.

 
Model: Jodie Milton
Colour: Goldfish VIP 
Model: Amyy Newbold
Colour: Purple Purpose
Model: Caroline Milton
Colour: French White




No comments:

Post a Comment